Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Snack of the Week: Pistachios


I haven't posted a Snack of the Week in awhile. Truth is, I've been pretty boring when it comes to snacks lately! I haven't been trying that many new ones, sticking to almonds or protein shakes most days.

However, I realized I failed to share with you one of my favorite snacks from the past few months - pistachios! Did I really just realize this past year how good these are? How am I so late to the game?

Pistachios cure my need for a "crunch" and have many health benefits.

3 reasons to snack on pistachios:

1.) They're a great source of antioxidants, which protect against inflammation.

2.) They have plenty of fiber.

3.) They are one of the lowest calorie nuts around.

Pick up some today! I like getting them from the bulk section of Sprout's :-)

What snack have you been enjoying lately? Feel free to share in the comment section below!

No comments: